Self-catering Apartment Suite in Dungannon.
The excellent Cunningham Apartment Suite is a two-bedroom space with one private bathroom, kitchenette, living room, and dining area. This self-catering apartment in Dungannon, offers comfortable double and single beds, with occupancy for three people. The living room provides a sofa-bed, a sitting area, and a couch that can easily be converted to accommodate extra guests. Enjoy a 32-inch flat screen smart TV, available for free viewing along with free wireless internet available throughout the apartment. The kitchenette invites guests to create home-cooked meals and offers a well-lighted dining area where family and friends can gather for fun all year ‘round.
Cunningham Suite Amenities
Capacity: sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
- Bedroom 2: Single Bed
- Common spaces: Sofa bed
- Open plan kitchen / living area
- Suited for Children of all Ages
- Perfect for Business Trips
- Long stay upon request
- Pets Allowed
- Central Heating
- Cot for Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Linens, Towels and Toiletries Provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine/Ironing
- Payments Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer & Cash
- Check In: Anytime after 3 pm
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Cleaning Service: once per week
- No smoking permitted indoors or on the property
- 1 Bathrooms
- Free WiFi On the Property
- Continental Breakfast
- Fresh Irish Milk, Tea, Coffee
- Irish Tayto Crisps
- Locally Produced Irish Soda/Wheaten Bread
Transport & Accessibility
- Free, Secure On-Site Parking
- Taxi is available
- Walking Distance to Dungannon Bus Station
- Belfast International Airport 45 minutes; Can go by bus
- M1 Motorway by Car-7 minutes
- Belfast and Enniskillen-45 minutes
- Dublin-80 minutes
- Suitable for Wheelchairs
Corporate Rental Suite
Cunningham Suite is the perfect accommodation for business clientele seeking a comfortable, high-end apartment for a few days or a few months at a time. This deluxe suite is situated in Dungannon with only 5 min. walking distance to town centre and many local attractions. Guests enjoy free Internet, plenty of local charm, and a suitable space for both work and relaxation.
- Centrally located in Dungannon town centre and situated in the heart of Mid Ulster. Close proximity to Cookstown, Omagh, Armagh, Magherafelt and surrounding areas, easily accessible to Belfast or Dublin.
- Free WiFi provided.
- Use of in-house conference / business centre upon request.
- Concierge services available upon request for all business travellers
- Additional pickup and drop-off transportation, laundry, and ironing services available upon request.
- Relaxing surroundings and comfortable accommodations.
- Ample and secure parking facility.
- Excellent rates and discounts available to corporate renters and return customers.
Business Clientele Welcome
- Business Events
- Seminars or Conferences
- Team Building Sessions
- Training and Education
- Work Retreats
Discover Northern Ireland
The beautiful and quaint nearby town of Dungannon is rich with history, architecture and outdoor sanctuaries to please locals and visitors alike. You won’t want to miss some of the town’s best sites, activities and restaurants!
- Hill of The O’Neill – Ranfurly House
- The Linen Green Designer Village
- Dungannon Park
- Dungannon Leisure Centre
- Dungannon Lavender Health Spa
- The Argory
- Peatlands Park
- Parkanaur Forest Park
- Benburb Valley Park and Castle
- Dungannon Golf Club
- Todds Leap
- Ulster American Folk Park
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Fermanagh Lakes
- Giant’s Causeway
- Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark
- Titanic Museum – Belfast
- Viscounts Restaurant
- Ellie’s Restaurant
- Deli On The Green
- Golf Club Restaurant
- The Shambles Restaurant
- The Brewer’s House
- Yankee Star Grillhouse
- Quinns Corner
- The Loft Coffee Bar & Restaurant
Take a side trip to the coast and end the day on Irish Street for good food, fun and spirits.
Place Northern Ireland on your list of must-see locations, and make Dungannon your next destination.
You’ll love Ireland and especially this special town!
You’ll want to come back to see us again and again. See you soon!
Things to do…
See the countryside and breathe in the fresh air on two wheels.
Shop for a unique treasure that reminds you of Ireland.
Relax over a few rounds at the Dungannon Golf Club.
Drop a line in at least one of the county’s finest fishing holes.
Hike to some of the most beautiful locations in the world.
Give your family a break from the rat race and keep coming back.
Dine among friends for a culinary experience you won’t forget.
Enjoy a bit of Irish history to take back home with you.
GAME OF THRONES LOCATION TOURS
Get in on a Game of Thrones tour—it’s a chance of a lifetime.
Take in a morning run and refresh your soul under the Irish sun.
Stroll beautiful parks and lush gardens to your heart’s content.
Make some memories of a lifetime with those you love and cherish.
We’d love to hear from you!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions on lodging availability or booking, or concerns about your experience, please let us know.
Cunningham Suite – KC Accommodations
12 Ballygawley Road Dungannon Co. Tyrone, BT70 1EL, Northern Ireland
Looking for your Irish family roots/genealogy?
Book a Homeland Adventure
What better way to research your Irish family heritage that with a fascinating trip to your homeland. Stay awhile, and learn the truth about your family tree. Dungannon is the perfect location to settle in, spend some time, and gather the true facts toward your ancestry. Continue your legacy when you book with us.
- British and Irish family you won’t find anywhere else
- The Genealogist: Search Census, Births, Marriages, Deaths, Parish Records, Non-Conformist Records, Directories, Military Records, Wills & more! www.thegenealogist.co.uk
- This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations. www.irishgenealogy.ie
- Find your Irish Ancestors today – Irish Family History Online Records Search Facility
- Welcome to the National Archives Genealogy Website